Thursday, May 21, 2009

Capitol Reef!

Zack and Tucker

Cutie Kate
Zack loved climbing sideways on the rocks

Zack and Aubrey



We finally made it out of town! We went to Capitol Reef with our friends the Calderwoods. Jake and I hadn't ever been there, so it was fun to explore and see new things. It was really nice to get away and have some good old family time. The kids loved hiking until they got tired, but they did really well. Their favorite part was sleeping in the tent. They love sleeping in their sleeping bags.

Anyway, we went on a few hikes. Nothing too strenuous due to small kids and a pregnant person. Now you can all see how I look hugely pregnant. I know I look like I'm due any day, but I still have ten weeks. So you definitely won't be seeing pictures of me right before I'm due. I'll probably hide out in the house to save further embarrassment:)

I hope you're all going lots of fun places this summer. I definitely recommend Capitol Reef for a couple of days of fun!

2 comments:

About Us. said...

You don't look huge, you are just so skinny everywhere else that your belly may "feel" huge.

Hilary said...

When I was SIX months (not seven, or eight), I had a lady ask me if the doctor was worried because I was so big. (Grrr!!!!) And I wore maternity clothes that came from my sister who had been pregnant with twins. Point is -- you looked really cute in the picture, but if you do get super huge just know you're in good company. :)