Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun






We made it through another Halloween. I must be honest and say that this is not my favorite holiday. Just call me the Halloween Scrooge. I do like seeing the kids excited and dressed up. But that's about it. I must admit that I'm probably feeling even more like this than normal because I spent the night awake with Zack while he threw up. Super fun. Now I'm waiting for it to hit Kate and praying it doesn't hit Sage. Anyway, despite their scrooge mom, you can see that my kids did get dressed up and have fun:)

2 comments:

Matt and Mandy said...

Too cute, sorry about the throw-up part, I dread that one every time it starts going around! Hope you guys are doing well (puking kids aside:) - we need to do something fun soon!

April said...

Hooray for new pictures! Finally. :) Bummer about the barfing.