Wednesday, October 17, 2012

St. George....Again

Zack would hike every day if he could

Cute Boy

We did a lot of this
weeping rock

The narrows with my girls

Me and my jacket:)
Kickin' it on the shuttle

Big Bad Zack

Crazies

Fall break was last week.  So of course, we headed to St. George to invade Greg and Tracy at their house.  St George is seriously the place of choice for my kids.  They love it.  We had hoped to go camping, but the weather didn't cooperate.  Rain isn't so fun in a tent, so we decided to live it up in St George.

It was a really fun trip.  Jake and I snuck in a mountain bike ride.  After we finished he told me I should stick to Cross Fit.  Always knew I wasn't cut out to mountain bike:)  We did some shopping, went swimming, and just relaxed.  On Saturday we spent the day in Zions.  It was the first time the kids had been there and they all really liked it.  They were troopers too.  We hiked to the Emeral Pool, Weeping Rock, and to the start of the Narrows.  It was super pretty, but packed with people.  Kind of like turning the wilderness into Disney Land.  I want to go back to do Angel's Landing when the kids are older, but otherwise I think we'll stick to more of the back country options if we go back again.

Anyway, I think St George seems to be a favorite for our family.  Someday I'd love a condo or something down there.  Getting away during the long winters is really nice.  A girl can dream, right?

2 comments:

April said...

Looks like fun!

Autumn said...

I sure do love that jacket!