Saturday, January 5, 2013

All Things Christmas

Kate - not sure how we missed her opening her doll (Jake was taking pics)

Sage and her doll Kit

Zack with his legos
Christmas Eve nativity

sledding with my family (just pretend you can see everyone's faces)

I suppose I should say something about Christmas.  It was wonderful, of course.  There's nothing like Christmas with little kids.  I love it and I try to enjoy every second of it because I know it won't last.  This Christmas was the perfect blend of doing our own things, combined with extended family activities.  Its always so good to spend some extra time with family.

The kids loved their presents.  Zack got all kinds of things to put together.  He keeps himself busy for large amounts of time now:)  Kate and Sage got American Girl Dolls.  They were so excited.  Good thing, because it was pretty much their only present.  Jake continues to give me all kinds of grief about spending so much on dolls, but he is a man and cannot understand.  I held firm, and now they have their dolls.  I think Kate would take her doll to school with her if possible.  I love it.

Anyway, Christmas was good.  I don't feel like going into long, boring details of everything.  And I'm sure you don't feel like reading it.  Think of this lack of detail as my Christmas gift to you (whoever you are - all 2 of you).

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Aubrey got the Target brand American Girl doll for Christmas. She calls it her AG doll and I think doesn't realize the difference. I wasn't about to pay the price for the real thing, although we'll have to see how long hers lasts.