Friday, January 5, 2018

December Happenings

December was a great month with lots of fun things that haven't been blogged about.  And I guess I should write something about New Years.  I worked New Years Eve.  Jake loves parties so he and the kids had lots of fun.  Oh wait, no.  They did nothing.  But don't worry, the night before we had an early celebration with family.  Well, calling it a celebration might be overstating things.  Apparently Spjutes are not big for parties.  My sister Mel is, but they're not here to help us.  So left to our own devices we fail.  Our version of a New Years Eve party is swim at the pool, eat pizza, vomit dip, and jalapeno poppers, play a couple of games, and head home by 8:00.  Like I said, pathetic.  Our poor deprived kids.  Or something.

Kate had a piano recital.  She worked hard on a difficult piece and did a great job!


We've been rock climbing a few times lately.  Zack is determined to conquer this invert

I taught Zack how to let Jake dangle just off the ground.  Jake was so happy

Kate made it to the top!

Kate sewed this skirt all by herself!  For reals because I know nothing to be able to help her

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice way to present the information. Remove black magic expert in Dubai Thanks for the information.