Wednesday, June 5, 2019

May Happenings

May had a lot going on, as usual.  We finally got outside a bit (not as much as we wanted due to rain and cold), we had end of the year school things, we finished school, and just all kinds of fun.  As usual, I'll let the pictures tell the story.

How can Zack be so old? 
There is lots of mountain biking going on here.  More on that later.




Kate finished her first musical, "Music Man!"  Family came up to see it

First hike of the season!

Jake let Sage do his hair.

Watermelon season!


Another hike where it's finally green.

Not sure why I took these, but they make me laugh.



Jake put new bumpers on the Jeep.  I would never notice the difference.  A bumper is a bumper.  But apparently these bumpers are much better.

Zack driving.  Terrifying but soon to be a reality.

Chester ate my Birkenstock.  I still haven't forgiven him.

Jake got a fancy new mountain bike.  Now there's even less chance of me keeping up with him.

These are my last day of school pictures.  



We actually had a fun 'last day of school' this year and went swimming at Red Ledges.  The girls both took friends so they entertained themselves and I was able to read a book by the pool.  Heaven.  Zack didn't go because there were, "too many girls"

Sage has decided she loves rolling down hills




0 comments: