Thursday, March 10, 2022

January Happenings

 I know, we're already in March.  Maybe someday I'll catch up.

January was a pretty busy month.  I already covered going to Washington to hang with Mel, and our Beaver Creek trip.  The biggest highlight, other than those things, was when family came up to go tubing at Soldier Hollow.  Dad and Kathy made the tubing possible.  The Johnson's joined us for that.  Then we got together with most of the rest of the family after for yummy food.  Tubing was great fun and somewhat terrifying.  It's so fast I always feel like I'm going to die.  Especially when you turn around backwards.  And then if you hit a bump, watch out!  It was super sunny and warm, so we all took our coats off and enjoyed the sun.  It was great fun!

We started out the month with a youth program with all of the parents.  The first program like this I've ever been in charge of.  The youth did everything and they did a great job!

The boys in our ward that are Zack's age.  They've been together since elementary school and they're all graduating this year!

The office is slowly coming along.  Not nearly fast enough for Jake.  He's ready to move in!

It's hard to tell, but April got sprayed in the face with a ton of snow.  She was dripping wet!

Taking a break and enjoying the sun.

The kids did some karaoke.  As you can see, they were very into it.

Sage is taking a sewing class and loving it!  She made me this bag all by herself.  I use it every week at church!


0 comments: