Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Spring Break

 For spring break we headed to St George.  Our break this year was earlier than almost everyone in Utah.  Some people hated it, but we loved it.  Usually St George is insanely crowded over spring break.  Not a place you want to be.  This year it was the least crowded I've ever seen it.  So much better.

We've been to St George a lot, but this is the first time we went jeeping down there.  We had so much fun!  The jeeping is a lot different than Moab.  We got to experience our first time driving in sand dunes.  I was equal parts happy and terrified on the sand.  Jake made me drive for a good portion of one trail.  I went over some scary things!  I may or may not have shut my eyes a few times.  Zack loved having his Jeep and continues to be a great driver.  We were there with the Mackays again.  They're great Jeep friends.

Greg came with us on one of the trails.




Greg climbs all over the place.  



This picture does not do justice to how tight this was.  We had to put the mirrors in.  Also, I'm driving here.  With my eyes shut.



0 comments: