Thursday, January 25, 2024

Christmas Vacation

 We went to St George for all of Christmas vacation.  It was glorious.  So nice to get away for an extended time with the whole family.  We did some biking, of course.  So nice to be able to do in December.  We used the grandparents Christmas present to go to Top Golf.  We're pretty much pro golfers.  And we did a lot of Jeeping.  Jake and Zack were very excited about this.  Kate got to try driving and did a great job on a hard trail.  Jake's dreams came true when we went with the Dixie 4X4 group on a Jeep ride.  We did Milt's mile with Milt himself.  It was fun to do some hard obstacles with good spotters.  Makes a huge difference.  I'm not a good spotter, in case you were wondering.  I had to get out of the Jeep a lot.  I can't handle staying in on scary parts.  I closed my eyes as Zack tried to do crazy things in his Jeep.  The fact that it's his daily driver doesn't seem to stop him.  Which is terrifying.  Anyway, we had a great time.  Jake and Kate made us good food and I cleaned it up.  Totally happy with these roles.  We celebrated New Years.  Kind of.  We're like the worst New Years people in the world.  We ate some food, played some games, and I think even the kids were in bed by 11:00.  Party people we are not.  













0 comments: