Saturday, February 16, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen......My Husband!

What is his name? Jake
How long have you been married? 5 blissful years☺
How long did you date? Dating? Are you supposed to date? We met in April, were engaged in June, and married in August. Not fast at all.
How old is he? 28 – And he never lets me forget that I’m 30 ( I mean 26)

Who eats more? It depends. I probably eat more at dinner (sadly) but he’ll always eats more cookies than me.
Who said I love you first? Jake
Who is taller? Jake
Who can sing better? Me. Jake actually sings quite well, he just doesn’t think so and mostly won’t sing.

Who is smarter? Jake, but I like to think I give him a run for his money.
Who does the laundry? I do. Jake does quite well at getting things dirty though.
Who pays the bills? I do. Jake turned that over to me when he ran out of time to do everything. I think he also did it so he can blame me when something goes wrong.
Who sleeps on the right side? Jake
Who mows the lawn? Usually Jake, sometimes I do if he’s busy.
Who cooks dinner? Me. Ugh!
Who drives? Jake
Who is more stubborn? Probably me, but we both have our moments.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.
Who asked who out first? I asked Jake out first. A rare thing for me. I invited him to go climbing with me.
Who proposed? Jake
Who is more sensitive? I am.
Who has more siblings? I do—4 sisters and a brother.
Who wears the pants? I say Jake does, he might disagree with that.

I tag Hilary, Tams, and Amber

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Hey!

It's Jacqueline (Leaver) Stephens....I just came across your blog. So glad that I can hear what is up with you guys!

Tamara said...

done and done.