Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Princess Kate


I couldn't resist. I had to buy this dress for Kate at Swiss Days. She loves to wear pretty clothes and walks around all day saying, "I'm a princess." She did look cute if I do say so myself.

On a side note, the excavator Jake's using came by to get his check today. I left Kate outside with him while I ran inside to grab it. After he left Kate said, "That guy's cute." That's right, my two year old is already calling guys cute. This is not a good sign. Hopefully the next one will at least be closer to her age.

5 comments:

April said...

Very cute dress!

The Hills Family said...

I saw that dress, but McKenna wouldn't fit into it for years...So I'm glad to see someone I know bought it!!! She looks ADORABLE!!!

Melanie said...

I love, love, love that dress. If I ever have a girl we better get that for a hand-me-down.

The Cox Family said...

It was fun seeing you at Swiss Days. That dress is adorable, and I hope someday I have a girl and can buy cute clothes too! Your family is adorable!

AJ Gorham said...

So sweet!!!!! I love it!