Thursday, October 23, 2008

Witchy-Poo Party!



This is documentation of the third annual witchy-poo party. My parents do this every year and the kids love it. The kids get to dress up in their costumes and my dad dresses up as a witch (I didn't know men could do that). They sing halloween songs and eat more candy than any kid should eat in one night. The highlight of the party is the witches' brew. This is made from dry ice and the kids love it. They take their jobs stirring the brew very seriously. A good time was definitely had by all. We're already looking forward to next years party!


Zack and Kate are wearing costumes Jake wore when he was little. Super cute!



Good looking pirate.


Very focused on stirring.


How cute is that?

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Sweet party! It reminds me of our birthday parties we used to have when we were kids. Remember Llamaface? The princess party? Or the waterpark party? Or the Tea Party?

The Christensen's said...

That is so fun I totally love those costumes. I am going to be barrowing those from my mom in a few years. That is funny that they are still so adorable. That is a cute party idea!

Melanie said...

very cute!