Thursday, May 10, 2012

For Linz


Four years ago today I got the phone call that changed everything.  Four years ago Linz left us.  So many things have happened in those four years, it feels more like a lifetime.  I still miss her and think of her often.  I think of her every time I comb Sage's hair, because Linz's hair was white like Sage's.  I think of her when we're out doing fun things, because Linz was always doing fun things.

So this year, in honor of Linz, we're going to go on a little hike and enjoy the mountains that she loved.  And this year, I'm making a goal to document more of my little family's life in photos and on this blog.  I've always been super bad at that, but I've got to change.  Linz always took so many pictures.  It helped so much to be able to look through them after she was gone.  Life can be shorter than we think and the last thing I want is to regret not taking more pictures.  So thanks Linz!  You're still inspiring me to be a better person!

0 comments: