Monday, September 17, 2012

The Hills Are Alive!

No, these aren't leaves.  Just my cute girls:)




Sage taking a break on Jake (poet and didn't even know it!)

Its that time of year...fall.  Love it!  The air just has a crisp, clean feel to it.  The days are a perfect temperature and the nights cool off nicely.  I don't love that it means that winter is coming.  Oh well.  You take the good with the bad, right?  The leaves have been red above our house for over a month now.  Kind of crazy, but I'm not complaining.  I think Guardsman Pass is one of the prettiest drives you can take in the fall because there are so many red maples.  You get to drive right through them.  Breathtaking, for reals.  If you haven't seen it before you should definitely give it a try.  So of course, here are some pics up in our beautiful Midway mountains.  I know I post some of these every year, but I can't help it.  They're just so darn pretty:)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I don't like those leaves. Just kidding, they're gorgeous! Although we'll see how RI compares.
and I hate that every time I post a comment I have to prove I'm not a robot and type stupid letters I can't read. You should do something about that. just sayin'.

Autumn said...

Sigh, it is still 100 degrees here everyday and brown and ugly. Double sigh.