Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spring Break!

I love spring break.  Its awesome and amazing.  For reals.  I especially love it when the weather cooperates and we can get some good outside time in.  And that's what happened this year.  We went to Moab with a bunch of friends and we had a great time.  Our kids had so many friends to play with that they were totally entertained the whole time.  Sage started crying when it was time to go.  I got my first sun burn of the year (hopefully the last).  Jake and Zack went mountain biking lots.  Zack's getting pretty good.  I can tell Jake's counting the days until Zack's good enough to head to Moab for a day and do some serious mountain biking.  It will be awesome.  Anyway, what we did in Moab:  went to Dead Horse Point, Gemini Bridges, hiked to Delicate Arch (no kids were carried - new record), ate yummy dutch oven food, ate yummy smoked pork, roasted s'mores, mountain biked, mountain biked, and mountain biked.  And I loved getting home in the middle of the week.  It was so nice to not have to get up the next day and drag the kids to school.  And now, here are a million pictures.  Enjoy!

Jake at Dead Horse Point


Sage with some of her friends

Kate and friends
Sage and her BFF


Delicate Arch



4 comments:

April said...

Looks like Fun!

Alicia said...

How I miss my spring breaks! What happened to Kate? That last pic of Zack is awesome.

zackary04 said...

Love the pics! Cutest kids ever!!!

Cody Calderwood said...

Awesome photos. We had a blast and hope the annual spring break tradition continues.