Sunday, June 1, 2014

Goodbye


So long to our house.  We are out.  Lived there for eight years, built it ourselves, had Sage there, our kids did a lot of growing there, lots of good memories.  Was I sad to leave?  Strangely, not really.  I'm ready to move forward. Someday we'll build our house.  Jake's so busy that we might end up in this rental for a long time.  Fingers crossed.

Let's talk about this rental.  As far as rentals go, I'm sure it could be worse.  We have enough room.  Its definitely livable.  And my kids are still close to school and friends.  However, it was built for short skinny people.  I don't have a problem with the short part, but Jake is constantly hitting his head.  And there are random doorways that are seriously a foot wide.  Its awesome.  Diet motivation I guess.

So we moved a week ago (which was exhausting by the way).  We're unpacked and now scrambling to be ready to go on vacation.  Definitely one of those where we breathe a sigh of relief when we get on the plane.  Rhode Island here we come!  Peace out!

1 comments:

ellen said...

have fun in Rho-Diland. :)