Sunday, November 1, 2015

October Happenings

I cannot get my act together with this blog lately.  I think about writing in it, but I can't even think of anything to say.  Not sure why.  Writers block or something.  I know nobody reads this, but I will never scrapbook.  This is my way of keeping track of things and so I've got to do better.  On my list of things to do soon is get some books made of past posts so that we have them to look at.  Must do must do....

This month was fairly calm.  Yes, the business is crazy as usual.  Yes, there are plenty of things happening.  But nothing too newsworthy.  We had fall break and ended up doing a stay-cation.  Sometimes those are awesome.  Much less work.  We went bowling, went to a movie, went to the zoo, and Zack even made it to Frightmares at Lagoon with some friends.  He was in heaven.  Only he and one other girl had the guts to go on Cannibal.  Kind of funny.  Halloween was yesterday.  I'm glad my kids love it because its definitely not my favorite holiday.  I love the decorations, but that's about it.  This year Zack was Harry Potter, Kate was Hermione, and Sage was a princess (or an evil queen depending on her mood).  They got way too much candy and had a great time.  Happy days:)

Sage is ready to ski!

We did family pictures and this was Sage's pose

Zoo fun


Aunt Heidi and Baby Sofie came with us to the zoo!

The only picture I got of the Witchy-Poo Party - which doesn't do it justice because its my kids' favorite day of the year

Beautiful girls with a beautiful view

Sister!

Beautiful Princess

Hermione

Harry Potter

0 comments: