Monday, December 14, 2015

Merry Christmas From Linz!

I know Mom and Linz are around a lot.  More than we'll ever know.  And every once in a while they make their presence known.  I love it when this happens.  This year, Linz sent my siblings and I money for Christmas.  The State kept calling my dad to let him know that Linz had money they were holding.  He could have it as soon as he showed them her death certificate.  Long story short, my dad finally got what he needed and sent it in.  Soon a check came in the mail.  We don't know what it was from, maybe a pay check she forgot to collect.  Anyway, my dad wasn't sure what to do with it.  Gut instinct was to buy some food storage, because that's what he does these days.  But then he says Linz made it known to him, very clearly, that she wanted it sent to her siblings for Christmas.  So, for the first time in lots of years, we got a Christmas present from Linz.

I told the kids about it, and we of course decided we needed to do something fun with the money.  Because Linz was all about having fun.  So we all went ice skating at the outdoor rink in Midway.  It was so much fun!  My kids were a little nervous because they'd never been, but they ended up loving it.  We all had great fun and can't wait to go again!  Thanks Linz!

Sage loved cruising around with this walker thing.  By the end she was going really fast!  Zack fell a million times but loved it

Kate did let go of the side, and really ended up having fun.  Which surprised her I think.

And this is an unrelated, hilarious, picture of us at the Midway Creche.  

1 comments:

April said...

Fun! What a great idea!