Sunday, February 3, 2019

January Happenings

We survived January!  Yay!!  Not my favorite month, that's for sure.  It actually went by pretty fast, but I'm still glad it's over.  I can't even think of anything exciting to write about, and my pictures didn't help much.  We went skiing almost every weekend, which definitely helps us survive the long cold months.  We had a huge amount of snow one day.  Like 15 inches in a day.  Poor Jake plowed our driveway in the morning and then had to plow another foot off that afternoon.  We did manage to get him to take a break so we could all go skiing.  And the skiing was amazing.  Hooray!

Most of the pictures I'm including are from February, but if I don't include them there's nothing to talk about or look at.  Yes, we're lame.  Anyway, yesterday we went to Salt Lake, which we really don't do much.  When we need to go to "the city" we usually go to Provo since it's closer.  Anyway, Zack's been looking for a new-used mountain bike since he outgrew his old one.  He finally found one, so we all jumped in the car for a road trip to Salt Lake.  While we were there we walked around at Temple Square and City Creek.  It was kind of fun to be there without a million other people.  In fact, I don't think I've ever been there when it was so empty.  We goofed off a bit, and most importantly, got out of the house.  Always a plus in the winter.



Awesome props in the Joseph Smith Building



I just realized we're all lined up by height! 

We spent a few hours staining some timbers

Sage frequently takes my phone and next thing I know I have a million selfies from her:)


0 comments: