Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Lake Powell Pics

 Finally getting back on here to post pictures.  It feels like I'm never going to catch up on this blog.  Well, maybe a year after the fact.  Anyway, here are a million pictures.







Zack did some body surfing.  It was pretty awesome.  He had to stop due to his shorts falling off.




Our neighbor, Oakley.  Heading into a canyon for lunch.








Hanging out in the cave (shade) for lunch.




I'm holding paper towels, not toilet paper.  Just in case you're wondering.














Kate was supposed to get a picture of Zack cliff jumping.  As usual, she took it after he landed.


Our daily trip to the marina for ice cream.


Solving the world's problems.

Jake actually relaxes in Lake Powell.  It's awesome.


I wish I had pictures of the storm and what our camp looked like after the storm.  If there's a next time I'll definitely get my camera out.  Guess we were too busy staying alive.  Just imagine the opposite of the weather in all of these pictures.  Otherwise an epic trip and I want to go back!


0 comments: