Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Farmington Festival Days





We just experienced our yearly tradition of Farmington Festival Days. Love it. Love the parade, love the races, and mostly love hanging out with the fam. This year we started the festivities with a BBQ at the homestead. Early the next morning most of us ran a race. Mel and Toby did the 10k, Jake did the half-marathon, and I did the 5k. I managed to get 3rd place overall in my race. Seeing as I'm not that fast, obviously nobody was very fast this year. My trophy is proudly displayed in the office:)

Then the parade. The kids love it. They end up with bags full of candy. Good times. The pics are of the annual sitting at the parade and of the races the kids were having before the parade. Love it. After the parade we got treated to some of my Uncle John's delicious omelets. So good. Then we got to cool off in the pool.

All in all, a successful festival days. Can't wait for next year. Tradition!

0 comments: