Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Boys















I love my two boys. They're the greatest. I especially love them at this time of year because its their birthdays. Zack's birthday is today and Jake's is on Friday. I can't believe I have a 6 year old. Crazy.

So, these pics are from their recent backpacking trip. Have I mentioned that Zack is a hiker extraordinaire? Because he is. He can probably out-hike most adults, and especially most kids. He's amazing.

So they went backpacking to the Uintahs. Zack carried a 15 pound backpack in for 4 miles on the first day. They set up camp, cooked on their little stove, fished, and had a good time. Zack had a tough time on the way out, but overall he was a trooper. I love that he's getting old enough to do things like that with Jake. And I love that he has a dad who can do those things with his son.

I love my boys!

p.s. Sorry about all the pics. They were too cute to leave any out:)

2 comments:

zackary04 said...

So very cute! I love your boys too! They make me smile! Thanks for sharing all the pics!

Dave Cook said...

That's awesome! I can't wait 'til Sol is old enough to take on trips like this, I can only imagine how much fun it was.