Monday, August 15, 2011

Birthdays!








We made it through our birthday month. Somehow we outdid ourselves and got less pictures than normal. We're so good. I chalk it up to a couple of highly stressful weeks.

Zack turned 7, Kate turned 5, and Sage turned 2 all in one month. Let's not forget Jake's birthday in the middle of all that. I attempted a Jolly Roger cake for Zack. Not one of my better attempts. Kate wanted a Candy Land cake like her cousin Megan. It was a hit. I was caked out by Sage's birthday, so she got a cupcake from the bakery. Poor youngest child. I can't believe how old they're all getting. Craziness. They're the best kids ever. Now they just have to put up with their mom:)

1 comments:

Melanie said...

The Candy Land cake looks awesome! The fact that you even try to do cakes when you have so many birthdays close together is impressive to me.