Sunday, August 7, 2011

The O.C.



We finally made it to the Oregon Coast! It was so much fun! My kids got to see the ocean for their first time and loved it. My siblings and I were all together on vacation for the first time in like 15 years. It was great times. We ate lots of icecream at the Tilamook Creamery, played on the beach for hours and hours, had lots of pirate adventures, and all kinds of other fun. The kids explored all day with their cousins in the campground. They were endlessly entertained and super happy. Every night they would collapse exhausted to bed. Perfect. I caught my first wave on a boogie board, and all was well. We even survived the drive. There were so many cute pics that I couldn't choose, so hopefully I can get the slide show to work. Enjoy!

1 comments:

April said...

Love your picture, you got some really good ones!