Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall!!!







I love fall. I love the crisp feel in the air. I love sitting in front of a fire. I love watching football. And I especially love the beautiful fall colors. It doesn't get better than living in Midway in the fall. The leaves are amazing just from our front yard. Then we take a quick drive to the mountains and it's so beautiful I can hardly stand it. Why more people don't live in Midway is beyond me. I hope we live her for forever. These pics are from a Sunday drive a couple of weeks ago. You should all come visit in the fall. Love it!

3 comments:

Kaylene said...

Your kids are so cute and I cannot believe how much Kate looks like you! You're right, Midway is beautiful!

zackary04 said...

Beautiful family, beautiful scenery!

Erika Spjute Gray said...

Very beautiful!!! Your kids are adorable and are getting so big!