Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Summer Stuff

We haven't gone on any big vacations this year, so I've been trying to do fun things every week around here.  Sage rode up Memorial Hill on her bike for her first time.  This is something we've done with each of the kids when they're about 5 and its great.  Just hard enough that it's a challenge, but pushes them enough that they feel good when they do it.  We've gone on little hikes by our house.  There are plenty of those around here.  We went on a Sunday drive through the mountains and picked lots of wildflowers.  I've never seen as many wildflowers as this year.  They're beautiful.  And one weekend we went to Brigham City to visit my mom's family.  I always love doing that.  It's so great to visit with everyone.  My cousin has an amazing house with a little orchard, an awesome garden, chickens, goats, and donkeys.  The kids love it and even got donkey rides this year.  It was a great day spending time with family.

Sage conquered Memorial Hill!

My biker gang

Oh yeah, Jake had a birthday!

The overlook hike


Feeding the donkey in Brigham City

Aunt Barbara in the background, with Heidi and Sofie, Alicia and Owen, and Season and Sierra

Kate holding the Sofie burrito

There are no words

My little mexican


Pretty wildflowers

0 comments: