Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Girls' Camp


I made it! Girls camp came and went and I survived! Actually, it was a great experience and I loved every second of it. I admit that I was nervous beforehand, but once I was there it was great. The girls are amazing. I love working with the young women. Everything turned out really well despite the efforts of a bear to stop our camp. We started out Monday at Camp Aerie in Marion, and by midnight that night we were in a cabin in Midway. You can't stay at a camp with bears around. Especially not when you're responsible for everyone. Even with the change of location everything worked out wonderfully. The girls had a great attitude about everything and fun was had by all. I think I would stay with this calling forever if I could. I loved it!

1 comments:

AJ Gorham said...

Way to go! Bears?!!!!! That is nuts! I bet you did an amazing job!