Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Zack's Birthday


Zack's four! I can't believe it. Time flies. Zack requested a pirate cake for his birthday. He's way into pirates thanks to Grandpa Spjute. We had some friends over for cake and ice cream. Weeks ago he walked into the office and said, "Mom, I want a better batter baseball". Chalk one up to the advertising pros. They had Zack hooked. Even Kate talked about better batter baseball. So of course we had to get him one. It's actually a pretty fun toy and Zack loves it.

I love having Zack in our family. He is wise beyond his years and was blessed to have a sweet, sensitive spirit. I love that he can build better houses with his lincoln logs than I can. I love his curiosity about how things work, even though he ends up breaking everything because of it. I love his contagious laugh and I especially love his hugs. You haven't had a good hug until you get one from Zack. I can't wait to watch him learn and grow through the years.

0 comments: