Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Rock Climbing

First, a side note. It's been awhile since I wrote (obviously), but I'm finally catching up. Now that girl's camp is over I can focus on other things. There was so much to write about that I decided to talk about each event in a separate post. So keep reading. There's plenty to read about.

On to rock climbing. The first date Jake and I went on was rock climbing. Most of our dates consisted of rock climbing and we did it tons when we were first married. Then we had kids, and things just seem to get in the way. We've finally gone climbing a couple of times this summer. I love it! We definitely need to go more. These are pictures of climbing in AF canyon with Matt and Mandy Brown. We also used to climb with them in college. Now we climb with all of our kids. It's great. We found a perfect spot in the shade and the kids had fun climbing and running around. Jake didn't climb because he hurt his hand earlier that day. He was very supportive though:) Zack had fun climbing and swinging on the rope. It was fun to watch him trying something we love.

4 comments:

Beehive State Builders said...

I'll have to get some of your pictures, your camera is a million times better than mine! That was way fun! I love their dirty little faces, we had to scrub our kids when we got home!

Tamara said...

Oh Llamaface. I remember that first date. I remember talking to you in the kitchen after that first date. Good times...

Melanie said...

I love all the pictures. How cool that Zack rock climbs. Next time we're in the States you'll have to take us.
Can I borrow your kids cowboy clothes for Halloween?
kidding, kidding. They are cute.

AJ Gorham said...

That looks like a blast. Ryan and I both used to rock climb but never have together. At least you guys were cool when you dated...we were always lame...at least until recently, we are a little more exciting these days.