Monday, August 11, 2008

Kate's Birthday



The Terrible Two's! I guess it's official. Kate's now two, but she's been acting like a two year old for awhile. She got some fun presents. She's very into Dora and princesses. She loved walking around in her dress ups and told me she was ready to go to church. Maybe if I let her wear what she wanted to church she would act better...probably not:)

Terrible two's aside, I love having Kate in our family. She oozes personality. You can't be around Kate for very long without laughing. She's always had her own, very distinct personality. We love it. I can't wait to see what else this crazy girl will bring us.

3 comments:

April said...

We love Kate! She looks so cute in her dress ups! Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun! Way to go!

Melanie said...

Ok, Kate in dress-ups is hilarious. I hope you got the present we sent. Mom and Dad should have given it to you.

AJ Gorham said...

Happy birthday Kate! Did you make that cake? If so, you are hired! WOW! She is a cutie!