Monday, August 11, 2008

Locks of Love




So, I did it, I chopped my hair. And I do mean chopped. I've been thinking about doing it for a while now. Jake tried to talk me out of it, but obviously he wasn't successful. I decided if I was going to cut that much off I might as well donate to a good cause, so I gave most of it to Locks of Love.

It's still a little shocking to have hair this short. I've had short hair before, but not this short. I think I'll like it more when it's grown a couple of inches. I wanted short, but not quite this short. I don't blame the hair lady though. My bangs were still growing out and this was my longest front layer. Kind of exciting though. It's really nice not to have so much hair always in my way. I think I'm going to like it.

I'll tell you all what I told Jake. If you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all:) Jake didn't say anything when he saw my hair. I think he's warming up to it though and he's admitted to having somewhat of a love-hate relationship with it. I think I like it, but if I look to close at the back then I start to hyperventilate. Change is good, right?

By the way, sorry I look so retarded in this first picture. Oh well, you get the idea.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

It looks great! You are brave but how cool to donate your hair. Too bad you couldn't donate it to me!

April and Jared Fenn said...

awesome! I like the new do! I also cut my hair super short and it just takes time to get used to a new haircut. Your little family is so cute!

Mom & Dad said...

I think it looks great - very classy. Change is good, especially if you have that option. mom

Beehive State Builders said...

I LOVE your hair! It's darling! I am kind of biased because I cut my long hair super-short, too, but I love it!

The Christensen's said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! Its so fun!! Good for you I bet it is much cooler. You might feel like it is to short at first but I bet as it starts to grow out you'll think " I really liked having it shorter. Good Job! Although I am somewhat offended that you didn't call me.=(

The Christensen's said...

OH BY THE WAY TAG YOUR IT...You can get the instructions on my blog.

AJ Gorham said...

I LOVE IT!! Way to go lady...I am proud and change is good!!!! WE need to get together soon!!!