Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Now We Can Die





I finally took my kids on the world renowned Heber Creeper Train. They were so excited to go and kept talking about how they'd never been on a train before. This morning I must have grabbed hold of Zack's neck for something. He said, "You can't hold onto my neck too tight or I would die. I don't want to die right now before I get to go on a train." So yes, our lives are complete. We can now die happily. Good to know.

Anyway, good times were had by all. As we wound slowly (thus the name 'Creeper') through Heber Valley I was amazed at how beautiful it is here and how blessed we are to live here. I hope we never leave. We saw sand cranes, a fox, horses, and of course cows. All in front of beautiful Timp. Feel free to come visit any time to enjoy what we see every day.

2 comments:

Kaylene said...

Cute kids! And your hair looks great like that too.

the mortensen's said...

I love your long hair and I want to smooch Sages' cheeks! What a doll!