Monday, January 21, 2008

Brown Hair & Cute Kids



So, I dyed my hair dark brown. I decided I was ready for a change. When it was first done it was really dark. I got scared every time I looked in the mirror. Now it's lightened up a lot. I think I liked it better darker. Oh well. I guess you can't force a blonde to be dark, or something like that. My next step will be chopping my hair off. That will come in a couple of months.

I also just had to put this cute picture of my kids in. They're the greatest. Everyone says Zack looks exactly like Jake and Kate's a mini me. They're pretty entertaining either way.

4 comments:

Tamara said...

Your hair looks so cute dark. And I know this is off the topic but your kitchen looks GORGEOUS!

I can't believe how big your kiddos are. Kate was just a teeny thing when I saw her last!

the mortensen's said...

yea! I was just commenting on Mel's blog that we needed to get you and apes blogging. I love the family picture below and Zach's cheesy grin.
I also did the brown hair and loved it, but I missed the blonde and am already back.
happy blogging!

MaryClaire Brown said...

welcome to the blogging world, and it's so great to get back in touch with you. your kids are adorable, and we really should get together. midway is kind of far away from things, but it is GORGEOUS! such fun.

Christensen's said...

Laura I love your hair dark it looks great. And holy cow the snow... need I say more!!! I love your blog I Think that it is great!! I don't know if we are technosavy enough for a blog it sure is fun to see what all you have been up to.