Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Snow Snow Snow!!!

We have so much snow. I don't ever remember having this much snow before. It seems like every other day we're out shoveling the driveway. My arms are tired. The piles from shoveling are over Jake's head. The horse next door could now walk over the fence into our yard if he so desired. The picture with the strange pattern in the snow is where our patio table used to be. And after all of that, is the snow over? No!!!! We have another storm coming in two days. I know we need water, but enough already. Bring on the summer!!

4 comments:

MaryClaire Brown said...

bring on summer is right. this snow is out of control this year. and, we don't live in midway, so i'm sure it's way worse out there. i'm so done with the snow, and it's not even february.

Melanie said...

Maybe my boys will get to see snow when we come out in March! Hooray! Oh wait, that's probably not a happy thought for you.....sorry.

Hilary said...

I heard on the radio that the Utah Department of Transportation had already spent $15 million of the $16 million they had budgeted for snow removal this year. The super crazy thing is that the "average" they spend is only $10 million, so we'll probably more than double that this year.

It was so much fun to look at all the pictures you had taken with your kids in the snow! Where'd you get the slide show feature?? I love it!

Tamara said...

I am done with snow too, and I've only seen it on the news. I had my annual "I hate winter" tantrum about 3 weeks ago and now I'm just promising myself that I'll only cry about missing California once a week...in my car...on the way home from work where no one can see me so I don't have to fess up. :) Meanwhile, at least it's pretty right?