Monday, January 21, 2008

My Husband's Crazy!




My husband is definitely crazy. On Saturday night he informed me that he was going to sleep outside in a tent. Not so crazy in the summer, but when there's a few feet of snow that's another story. Maybe I should start worrying that he would rather sleep in the freezing cold than with his beautiful wife:) He said he wanted to test out his sleeping bag and see if it would really keep him warm as advertised. I proceeded to watch him set up his tent in the snow. Then he came inside, said goodnight, and walked out the back door. Whatever. I have to admit that I didn't think he'd last the night. But he proved me wrong. He endured until 6:00am. Crazy boy.

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Definitely crazy. But I'm glad he didn't feel the need to have Zack test how well his sleeping bag does in the cold. Uh-oh....I hope I'm not giving him any ideas.