Thursday, June 7, 2012

Graduation

Kate in her 'camping vest' and her first graduation cap!
The kids made it through school!  And with flying colors I might add.  Zack is headed to third grade.  This is pure craziness as I remember third grade quite well.  Now he's really going to remember all of the mistakes I make on him!  Kate is headed to first grade.  Hard to believe I'm going to have two kids in school all day.  I can't lie, I'm pretty excited to experience this new adventure.  Poor Sage is going to be so bored.  She will be in preschool a couple of days a week.  I have a huge list of things to do in the hours when I have no kids at home.  Probably Jake will turn this in to his time and I'll be doing things for him.

Anyway, Kate had a cute kindergarten graduation.  She was so excited to sing and dance for us.  We call her Cutie Kate for a reason!

1 comments:

zackary04 said...

Love our cutie Kate!